Welcome to Saturday's Party!! This is the ultimate party food, right? For my sister's wedding, they wanted a brownie wedding cake. Neither of them really cares for cake, but they both love brownies. I said "ok, I'll see what I can do".
It worked perfectly. They still had enough brownie texture to them, and tasted perfect! And it was easier for me to work with them.
The filling was what I like to call "raspberry crumbles". It's the exact same filling I had for my wedding cake, and we loved it. That's the recipe I'm going to share with you today. It's so tasty! and you could easily substitute another flavor.
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
- 1-2 bags frozen raspberries
- 1 package danish dessert
Now link up your party ideas! Here's a taste of what was shared last week, to get you going. :)
Brenda's Canadian Kitchen linked up this recipe for Turtle Cheesecake Tarlets. Yum!
Now let's get Saturday's Party started! Come play and spread the word! The more the merrier! :)
- Please link to your original POST, not directly to your blog's homepage.
- Anything pertaining to a party is welcome! Food, drinks, decoration ideas, theme ideas, etc.
- Grab the Saturday's party button to add to your post, or link back to this post so others can come here and see the other great party ideas!
- go check out the other bloggers and see what they made! Who knows, you might find a new blog to follow!