Thank you all for linking up last week! Such great entries! Here's a taste of what was shared real quick, before I give you this perfect banana recipe.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip over at Cookin' With Cat. What a perfect way to start your Thanksgiving off! And keep everyone out of that turkey.
And how about these little turtle doves? K-girl would get such a kick out of making these with me. And they'd make a wonderful addition to any candy plates you're making for the holidays. Check them out at Chestnut Tree Lane.
Easy To Be Gluten Free shared a wonderful recipe for flourless pumpkin rolls. A perfect treat to lay out for a party buffet.
Now here's the Coconut Crusted Bananas. These would be great for a nice intimate dinner with a few friends, since they do take a little time, and they're best eaten warm.
But boy, they are GOOD.
COCONUT CRUSTED BANANAS
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
- 2-3 bananas
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- a sprinkle or 2 cinnamon
- coconut (about 1/2 a bag)
- oil for frying--about 1/4 inch in the pan
(Linked up at: Friday Potluck, )
Now let's link up to SATURDAY'S PARTY!
Not sure what Saturday's Party is? See link HERE.
- Please link to your original POST, not directly to your blog's homepage.
- Anything pertaining to a party is welcome! Food, drinks, decoration ideas, theme ideas, etc.
- Grab the Saturday's party button to add to your post, or link back to this post so others can come here and see the other great party ideas!
- go check out the other bloggers and see what they made! Who knows, you might find a new blog to follow!