Myself, along with over 1,000 other bloggers, recently took a survey about our fiber intake recently. Here are the results!
- 30% thought they were getting the recommended Daily Value of fiber
- 60% said they struggled to get incorporate it into their diets
- 51% said they don't even think about trying to get fiber into their diets
- 21% said fiber is too hard to find in the foods they like
- 45% said they want their fiber to come with honey
I laughed at that last one. I'd rather my fiber come in the form of chocolate, as long as we're discussing this. :) I could probably find it.
Regardless, the average person usually only get 50% of what the Daily Value Recommendations. There's lots of ways to get more fiber in your diet, and Fiber One has given you one of the tastiest! 1 Serving of any Fiber One cereal gives you at least 30% of your daily value. Some even offer more than 50%!
Up for grabs is 5 boxes of Fiber One cereals! Very yummy, the Honey Clusters and Caramel Delight are my favorite! And I'm not even a cereal person.
CLICK HERE to print a coupon for $.75 off a box of Fiber One
- 1 entry per person, just leave a comment telling me if you think YOU get enough fiber in the day. I know I don't. . .
- Giveaway will close on Saturday the 2nd. Winner will be chosen via Random.org, and will be announced on Sunday. The winner is responsible to contact me within 72 hours, before another winner is chosen.
Thanks to General Mills, through My Blog Spark, for proving the information, and product for this giveaway.