Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Kabobs

SUMMER KABOBS

This is a perfect summer dessert. Or appetizer. Or snack. Or meal. It's just perfect anytime!! And it's easy. Use whatever fruit you want! I wanted to use raspberries, but they weren't in season yet.

Such a simple, refreshing dessert. And did I mention easy?

SUMMER KABOBS
recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
  • fresh strawberries
  • cream puffs (the kind you can buy in the freezer section)
  • chocolate for drizzling
  • skewers
Thread strawberries and cream puffs alternately on the skewers. They usually fit about 2 strawberries, and 3 cream puffs. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.

3 comments:

  1. I love food that is quick, easy and good! Thanks - can't wait to try this!

    Good to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...now that's my kind of kabob!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My! Word!

    What a fantastic grouping of food on a kabob. They would certainly be a big hit at my house. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!