Thursday, September 23, 2010

Get ready for Saturday's Party

Just a reminder to everyone, that I'm debuting the NEW FEATURE for this blog on SATURDAY!! We're going to PARTY!! It's going to be great fun, and I want to get a lot of people involved!!

So go through your blogs, find your party ideas, and get ready to bring it on!

Recipes Of A Cheapskate

We'll take anything PARTY THEMED. I know this is a recipe blog, but it doesn't have to be food. It can be decorations, an invitation you made, and idea you have for a party, awesome favors you got from a party, food you'd serve at a party, games you played, anything that YOU think is party related, come and link it up! And I've got a button, all prepped and ready for you to post on your blogs, to let people know you shared with us, and that there are more ideas here.

So get ready! I want to see you all at the FIRST SATURDAY'S PARTY at Recipes Of A Cheapskate!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!