Thanks to everyone who linked up to Saturday's Party last week! Please keep spreading the word, so we can watch this party GROW!!
Here's a taste of what was shared.
Double-Cheese and Prosciutto Calzone, over at Hun. . .What's for Dinner? It looks so tasty and cheesy!
My Sweet And Savory shared this recipe for Carrot Zucchini bread. I can't wait to try it, because K-girl won't touch carrots (or zucchini actually. . . .) and this hides them really nicely!
And this one. . .an italian feast from Food: Cooking and Capturing. Don't those peaches look tasty?
Want to know what Saturday's Party is all about? Check out this link.
This recipe I'm going to share with you today is so quick and easy, and delicious. I couldn't believe how fast it came together, and how great it was. With the different flavors of italian bread, there's a lot of flavor options you can try.
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
- 1 loaf of Italian bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- italian seasonings
- sliced tomatoes (2-4 per loaf of bread)
- shredded Italian cheese blend
(Linked up at: Tailgating Time, Potluck Sunday, My Meatless Monday's, Bountiful Baskets Roundup, )
- Please link to your original POST, not directly to your blog's homepage.
- Anything pertaining to a party is welcome! Food, drinks, decoration ideas, theme ideas, etc.
- Grab the Saturday's party button to add to your post, or link back to this post so others can come here and see the other great party ideas!
- go check out the other bloggers and see what they made! Who knows, you might find a new blog to follow!