Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bruschetta Bread--Saturday's Party 10-29-10

BRUSCHETTA BREAD

Thanks to everyone who linked up to Saturday's Party last week!  Please keep spreading the word, so we can watch this party GROW!!

Here's a taste of what was shared.


Double-Cheese and Prosciutto Calzone, over at Hun. . .What's for Dinner?  It looks so tasty and cheesy!  


My Sweet And Savory shared this recipe for Carrot Zucchini bread.  I can't wait to try it, because K-girl won't touch carrots (or zucchini actually. . . .) and this hides them really nicely!



And this one. . .an italian feast from Food: Cooking and Capturing.  Don't those peaches look tasty? 

Want to know what Saturday's Party is all about?  Check out this link.

This recipe I'm going to share with you today is so quick and easy, and delicious.  I couldn't believe how fast it came together, and how great it was.  With the different flavors of italian bread, there's a lot of flavor options you can try. 

BRUSCHETTA BREAD
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
  • 1 loaf of Italian bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
  • olive oil
  • garlic salt
  • italian seasonings
  • sliced tomatoes (2-4 per loaf of bread)
  • shredded Italian cheese blend
Preheat your oven's broiler to high.  Arrange the slices of bread on a baking sheet.  Drizzle the slices with olive oil, and the sprinkle with garlic salt and italian seasonings.   Lay the tomato slices on the bread slices and cover with cheese.  Use as much as you like! Broil for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.

(Linked up at: Tailgating Time, Potluck Sunday, My Meatless Monday's, Bountiful Baskets Roundup,  )

Recipes Of A Cheapskate

  • Please link to your original POST, not directly to your blog's homepage.
  • Anything pertaining to a party is welcome! Food, drinks, decoration ideas, theme ideas, etc.
  • Grab the Saturday's party button to add to your post, or link back to this post so others can come here and see the other great party ideas!
  • go check out the other bloggers and see what they made!  Who knows, you might find a new blog to follow!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Calzone. I love bruschetta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bruschetta looks easy and delicious. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to tailgating time. This is perfect for the pasta I'm serving tonight. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such delicious eats! I love your bruschetta! I'm writing it on my calendar and will try to get in on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bruschetta looks mouthwatering! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for Tailgating Time! Thanks so much for linking up!! I promise I will be here to play along on Saturdays as soon as I get my mother well and back home - thanks for your kind thoughts and comments for her too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome looking bruschetta there. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bruschetta looks delicious! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!