(there's still time to come link up to Saturday's Party! See link HERE)
cheese cups. Since then, I tried another version, which I loved even MORE than the one I posted. It has more cheese, so what's not to love?
And the filling? Amazing. I love avocados, although Captain Jax won't touch them with a ten foot pole. Seriously. He cringes when he sees me pull one out of the fridge.
So no, he didn't try these, but I ate enough for his share.
SAVORY CHEESE CUPS
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
Adapted from: sugarlaws.com
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese--no green cans!
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese--finely grated
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 avocado, thinly diced
- 1 red pepper, thinly diced
- about 1/2 bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large tomato, thinly diced and seeded
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- garlic salt
- fresh cilantro, minced
Linked up at: Tuesday's Tasty Tidbits, Tuesday's at the Table, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday's, Tuesday Night Supper Club,What's Cooking Wednesday, Tailgating time at The Tiny Skillet,