But it was a beautiful wedding, and as stressful as it was getting all our crap in and out of places, it was wonderful spending time with my family.
Here's a taste of what was shared last week.
My Sweet And Savory, shared this recipe for Dulce de Leche cookies. Oh my goodness, they look so great!
Thanks to everyone for linking up and helping spread the word about Saturday's Party over here!
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup heath toffee bits, or a crushed Skor candy bar
Questions about Saturday's Party? See HERE.
Let's start the party!!
- Please link to your original POST, not directly to your blog's homepage.
- Anything pertaining to a party is welcome! Food, drinks, decoration ideas, theme ideas, etc.
- Grab the Saturday's party button to add to your post, or link back to this post so others can come here and see the other great party ideas!
- go check out the other bloggers and see what they made! Who know, you might find a new blog to follow (ok, not a rule, but it's sure nice!)
So what are you bringing?
(Linked up to Potluck Sunday at Mommy's Kitchen, Recipe Swap Sunday's at Remodelaholic, )