(psss--watch closely, I have a giveaway coming up this afternoon, with a short entry window!!)
Thanks everyone for linking up last week! I love seeing all the different party ideas! Here's a taste of what was shared. . .you can check out all the items shared, for every week, HERE.
Cheese Truffles. You know how I love my cheese. This is the PERFECT party treat! Instead of one big cheeseball everyone cuts into, everyone can have their own cheeseball. It's on my list for our next party. Check it out at Louanne's Kitchen.
And as we're getting closer to having more and more parties, you can't have a party if bacon's not involved. Ok, well you can. But how can you not have little sandwiches? Things in miniature are just fun. :) And while you're checking these BLT Bites out at 3 Sides Of Crazy, check out all their dips too! A perfect sunday night football party ready to go!
jam bars remind me of being a kid. I remember having these growing up. I love them. Go take a peek at Ceo A's Draicht.
And now these Taco Bites. I saw them over at Carrie's Cooking and Recipes and thought "Perfect!" and jumped right in to make them.
K-girl ate them up. She's one of those, who picks out the filling of everything, and leaves the sad broken shell on her plate. Not this time. Except for the tomatoes, which I can't convince her are so tasty!
And if you have one of these, it makes for a perfect serving platter.
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
Adapted from: Carrie's Cooking and Recipes
- Ground meat seasoned with taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- sour cream
- Frito's Scoops
Linked up at: Friday's Potluck, Potluck Sunday,
SATURDAY'S PARTY--What are you bringing?
Not sure what Saturday's Party is? See link HERE.
- Please link to your original POST, not directly to your blog's homepage.
- Anything pertaining to a party is welcome! Food, drinks, decoration ideas, theme ideas, etc.
- Grab the Saturday's party button to add to your post, or link back to this post so others can come here and see the other great party ideas!
- go check out the other bloggers and see what they made! Who knows, you might find a new blog to follow!