I'm better this week, but still getting back into the groove of things. It's always hard being sick on a holiday isn't it? And kind of not fair either. So i wanted to make sure I had this post going early!!
My kitchen is also almost cleaned up from Thanksgiving, finally!
This recipe is perfect for those large crowds you might be expecting this holiday season. You can cook it overnight, and have it ready to go! It also freezes and reheats quite nicely, if you happen to have any leftovers. We usually don't. The nice thing about this recipe, is the option to flavor it with way you want. You can use any type of barbecue sauce you want! We made it last with a mango-chiplote sauce that Captain Jax just loves. It was wonderful!
PULLED PORK SANDWICHES
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
- boneless pork ribs- estimate about 1/4lb per person
- 1/2-1 bottle bbq sauce, depending on how saucy you like it (just the standard size bottles)
- rolls/buns for serving
- cheese for topping
Linked to: Friday Potluck, Recipe Swap Sunday, Potluck Sunday,
Anything related to any type of a party is welcome! It can be something you made yesterday, or last year. The point is to share with others your creations that dwell in the realm of parties.
So here's the rules:
- Please link to your original POST, not directly to your blog's homepage.
- Anything pertaining to a party is welcome! Food, drinks, decoration ideas, theme ideas, etc.
- Grab the Saturday's party button to add to your post, or link back to this post so others can come here and see the other great party ideas!
- go check out the other bloggers and see what they made! Who knows, you might find a new blog to follow!