I had to laugh, when I saw these posted the other day on 4Kowboys blog, since I had them planned for this week's party. And I'm only 1 day late--sometimes life just gets crazy, right?
These are a quick and easy snack! Captain Jax is always requesting I make them, so I finally broke down and made them. I hate melting chocolate, so I had been putting them off, for quite some time! But he was sure happy to take a tupperware full to work with him. And K-girl loved having a snack as well.
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
- 9 cups square cereal (like Chex)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
(Linked up at: Potluck Sunday, )
Not sure what Saturday's Party is? Check out this link HERE.
Anything related to any type of a party is welcome! It can be something you made yesterday, or last year. The point is to share with others your creations that dwell in the realm of parties.
So here's the rules:
- Please link to your original POST, not directly to your blog's homepage.
- Anything pertaining to a party is welcome! Food, drinks, decoration ideas, theme ideas, etc.
- Grab the Saturday's party button to add to your post, or link back to this post so others can come here and see the other great party ideas!
- go check out the other bloggers and see what they made! Who knows, you might find a new blog to follow!