Looking to spice up your weekly dinners or sweeten your next family gathering with an extra special dessert? Bake-Off.com now has 100 new recipe creations from Pillsbury Bake-Off finalists from across the country. Whether you are in the mood forBreakfast & Brunches, Entertaining Appetizers, Dinner Made Easy™, or Sweet Treats, Bake-Off.com has tons of new ideas that are simple to make and sure to wow your loved ones.
- Head to your local Walmart where you can find great savings on refrigerated Pillsbury products including: Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Pie Crust, and Pillsbury Cookies among other items
- Don’t forget to check everydaysaver.com/Walmart before you head to your nearest Walmart to find additional coupons and offers
Having trouble deciding which of these mouthwatering recipes to make first? Here are just a few of the delicious ones available on BakeOff.com:
- Chocolate and Caramel-Cinnamon Roll Skewers - Do cinnamon rolls one better. Skewer them and drizzle with caramel, chocolate and icing for a most indulgent treat
- Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups - Meet a saucy new meatball that's baked on top of flaky crescent dough. With just 6 ingredients, they're super easy
- Mango Salsa Appetizer Bites - Party time! Two-bite pie crust appetizers are loaded with a fiesta of flavors
- Hazelnut-French Silk Turtle Pie - Oh my, turtle pie! A rich flaky pie crust holds a creamy filling with chocolate and caramel
- Caramelized Peach Upside-Down Coffee Cake - Bake up a new sweet peachy coffee cake delight using Pillsbury® sugar cookie dough
Mmmmmm. . .if that doesn't get your taste buds roaring, I don't know what will.
Want to enter to win this giftcard? Check out the Rafflecopter below (if you're following in a reader, click over to the blog and check it out!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(Disclosure: The gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Walmart and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark.)