Sunday, May 20, 2012

Roasted Potatoes

I love using potatoes as a side dish--they're cheap, and last a while, and there's about a million different ways to make them.  This was one of those dishes where I saw the recipe, said "Perfect!" and then checked my pantry. Nope, didn't have the right package of dry dressing that the recipe called for.  But I did have an italian dressing packet, so I gave it a try!

Worked out perfect!  The potatoes were nice and crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside.  Just the way I like them!  

Pin It

ROASTED POTATOES
Posted at: http://recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
Adapted from: Laaloosh.com
  • 2-3 medium potatoes, washed and chopped into 1-2" pieces
  • 1 pkg dry italian dressing
  • approx 2 Tbsp oil
  • salt
  • Parmesan cheese (for topping)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Combine the oil and potatoes in a bowl, and sprinkle with the dry dressing and salt.  Mix them up well so all the potatoes are coated.  Drizzle a baking sheet with a small amount of oil, to help keep the potatoes from sticking.  Bake for approx 20-25 minutes, turning the potatoes over 1-2 times, to help all the sides get crispy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!